Unless online, lessons are given at the vocal studio 345 E 4500 S Suite #200, Murray UT 84107. Wait in the front room and I will come to get you when I have finished with the proceeding lesson.
- For song application, I highly recommend using a live accompanist or instrumental track. You may sing along with the artist while still learning your music, but the faster you move away from following the artist, the more freedom and confidence you will find in discovering your own musicianship. If you are preparing a difficult piece for an upcoming audition or performance, you may choose to bring in a professional accompanist to your lesson.
- For best availability, it is best to schedule your lesson at least a week in advance. I recommend setting up a ‘recurring’ lesson time on my Acuity scheduler to secure a regular lesson time for yourself.
- Lesson rates are $100 per hour, $75 per 45min, $50 per half hour.
Singing should feel as comfortable as speaking. Each lesson is specifically tailored to you and your needs and goals.
- Payments are made through PayPal at the time of scheduling. If an invoice is sent, payment is required at least 24hrs before the lesson time. Neglecting to pay the bill online within that time will result in a $10 late fee.
- For in-person lessons, if you make a cancellation within 48 hours of the lesson, you are responsible for paying the cost of the studio rental fee which is $20 an hour. This also applies to rescheduling.
*For cancellations done more than 48hours in advance, the lesson may be rescheduled within 30days of cancellation or the lesson is forfeit.
- If you make a cancellation within 24 hours of the lesson, you are responsible for paying the total cost of the lesson.
- Receive 20% off your next lesson for referring a friend! (Students are eligible for a discount after the friend has taken one hour’s worth of paid lessons)
- Students are expected to arrive on time and with all necessary materials. This could include sheet music (two copies preferably), a recording device, water, notebook, etc.
- Students are highly encouraged to bring some kind of recording device to record lessons. These recordings are a great tool for practicing between sessions.
- Students should not come in for lessons if they are seriously sick, or have been sick in the few days prior to their lesson. Please contact me ASAP if you feel you will not be able to make your upcoming lesson.
- Setting goals is imperative to improving your voice rapidly. Students are expected to come to each lesson focused on making the most of each minute and exercise.